It is Innuity, Inc.’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Innuity, Inc. and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for NoticeIf you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Innuity, Inc.'s Copyright Agent with the following information:
Innuity, Inc.'s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Innuity, Inc. site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
By mail:Copyright Agent
c/o Innuity, Inc.
8644 154th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
By phone:(425) 497-9909
By fax:425) 497-0409
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
PermissionsIf you are seeking permission to use Innuity, Inc. trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the permission requests department, not the copyright agent.